What information will you need to provide to us so we can help you?
Ideally, we need the following (don’t worry if this not all to hand)!
We don’t need lot of detailed information – approximate numbers will do for our first conversation
- Company name and where it is based
- Your name and contact details
- How much does the company owe
- Factoring company
- Trade Creditors
- What assets does it have, for example: Stock and Work in Progress
- Debtors (money owed to the company)
- Machinery, fixtures, cars, fittings and property
- Reasons for problems
- Any legal threats or actions pending or in place , e.g. County Court Judgment
- Winding up petition
- Statutory demand
Best time and number for our insolvency practitioners and advisors to call you.
Then call us, we won’t bite and are here to help guide you through this difficult time.
We don’t need lot of detailed information – approximate numbers will do.